Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Flyer for Mass Resignation


 MASS RESIGNATION FROM THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS
ENSIGN DOWNS PARK (at the base of Ensign Peak)  
 SATURDAY, JUNE 30, 2012 AT 10:00 A.M.
Have you had enough? Are you ready to come out into the light?   
When your courage is ready to match your intellectual integrity, it’s time to take a stand.   

Come stand with us and feel the light of freedom.
 

 Please come to the event if you are supportive of the cause, whether or not you are currently resigning from Mormonism!

4 comments:

  1. That is a great idea! How can I help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come join the Church of Arnold Cunningham of Latter Day Saints. The only true Mormon religion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! I think it should be an annual event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm a documentary film student and former LDS member. I'm working on a documentary project on Mormon culture, and I really wish I had known about this event! Please, if any organizer can contact me, I would love to talk with you - talena dot sanders at duke dot edu

    ReplyDelete